Scenario: Formation of the Federated Commonwealth
The Lyran Commonwealth and the Federated Suns have been merged into the Federated Commonwealth.
The Draconis Combine as set free the Free Raselhaague Republic.
Will the Federated Commonwealth crumble under it’s own weight?
Will the Samurai of the Draconis Combine accept Theodore Kuritas decision to release the Raselhaague district to autonomy?
Will the FRR survive between the major powers surrounding it?
We all know the history as it is written in Battletech Lore. Here you have the opportunity to write your own piece of Battletech history.
Season IV sign up and proceedings
Unfortunately, we have to force the sign up to only allow Flashpoint owners, as current HBS Battletech bugs prevent multi player between FP owners and non owners. Also the question of multi player between FP owners and non owners with the new Mechs, included in Flashpoint, is yet to be solved by HBS.
Once the problems are solved, we will be happy to open up to non FP owners!
Please understand, that this is rather an HBS issue than ours. If you feel discriminated in your multi player experience by the consequences of this bug, feel free to contact HBS support and tell them.
In order to play in season IV, you need to create an account on this page.
Also you need to visit our Discord server and sign up, using the provided doc in season 4 sign up channel on Discord.
Sign up period lasts until February 15th. Season IV will start at February 16th ( approx. 20:00 server time )
Rule changes from Season III
- There will be no distinct units in a faction, just one of which the CO will also be faction lead. CO positions will be given by faction internal vote and approved by Admin.
- Defeated factions will join ranks of the faction that defeated them. If more than one, distribution will be decided by admin.
- Battles will be fought with the troops on planet, when the battle is initiated. incoming Dropships cargo will not be usable in already pending battles. 4. Drop Ships will travel a bit faster than in Season 3
- Factions dealing planet changes with other factions will be banned from ISW, all containing players will be banned from further ISW play
- Nr. 5 also accounts for rigged fights. If administration gets proof, all players of those factions will be deleted from ISW command database.
- Coward penalty: A faction attacking another faction, that is already under attack by multiple others, suffers a penalty for each fight created.
- Every user has a start up value of 2 “Battle-Tickets”. For each drop, a ticket is consumed and all other members of that faction receive a new ticket. This ensures, that all players can participate and a single player cannot carry the whole faction.